Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Leighton Lillie Ride Day

Kyle Phenix has set up a donation page for Leighton. It is in conjunction with a few ride days that we are going to have to raise money for Leighton's rehab. You can check out the link @ http://www.r2rrideday.com/support/kylephenix

We are not sure when or where the first ride day is going to be. But we will keep you posted. You can do a one time donation, or pledge so much per lap you do at the track for the Leighton Lillie ride day. I am pretty sure that the first ride day will be soon down here in the Houston area. But, we want to organize more around the country.

Thanks for keep up the support and sending Leighton all the comments and emails.

3 comments:

  1. Please keep us informed. We are interested if there's one here in Southern California. Isn't Leighton from here? (I'm sure my son would know but he's in school.) Leighton should join Facebook to help keep him busy and to keep social. My son did want me to ask Leighton if he has heard about the ban on youth motorcycles and parts? We are just furious about this as we just bought our son a brand new 09 KTM. Being that it's a brand new motorcycle parts are already harder to come by than those of an older bike. Tell Leighton to look this up and join the causes that are on the internet. Hang in there buddy! MX FAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...not sure who is posting these for Leighton...but if I can get an email address for Kyle Phenix or he can email me at jim.engle@us.army.mil...I know Leighton from lewiston Idaho...and would love to set up a ride for him in Northern idaho...hope things are still progressing...keep positive Leighton...your in our thoughts and prayers...Your friend....Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Leighton, I had the same injury 3 years ago. I am back riding again. running and jumping is a bit tough but its a work in progress. You can do it dude !

    ReplyDelete